11th July 2018
What do investors want from the annual report?
With fundamental changes set to occur in the corporate reporting landscape in 2020, we spoke to a number of global investors to better understand their views on the evolving annual report and what they really want from reporting.
In this seminar we ask:
- What role does the annual report play in investors’ decisions to invest?
- How credible is non-audited information?
- What do investors value in an annual report and why?
- How can technology influence the way investors engage with management?
- Alison Thomas - Independent Research Consultant
- Phil Fitz-Gerald - Director, Financial Reporting Lab
- Jarrad Comley - Partner, MerchantCantos
- Annie Bissett - Director, Client Strategy, MerchantCantos
This event is by invitation only, places will be limited. Please RSVP to [email protected] as soon as possible to secure a seat.
Date & Time:
Wednesday 11th July 2018
The Oak Room
The Hospital Club
24 Endell Street