Tackling the unique challenges of brand-building in B2B companies
The theory that brand is important for B2B businesses is not new. However, building B2B brands is becoming more challenging than ever in a world of increasing commoditisation, industry disruptions and the explosion of technology.
We would like to invite you to join us at our next event where your host, Kate Stark, together with a panel of brand and communications professionals, will discuss how B2B brands are forging new ways to deal with these new realities.
Join us to learn more about:
- How businesses can differentiate in increasingly commoditised spaces, where relationships are everything and functional differentiators are hard to claim
- How to manage the perception shift from a 'supplier' to a true partner to your clients and customers
- How organisations can manage their corporate-level story versus that of their business unit, regional or product brands
Panellists will include:
- Ian Burrows, Director, Brand and Engagement at Deloitte UK
- Laura Perrott, Head of Brand & Digital at Colt Technology Services
- Plus others to be announced soon!
Thursday, October 19, 2017
8.30am – 10.00am
Breakfast will be served from 8.00am
The Hospital Club
24 Endell Street
London WC2H 9HQ
ABOUT YOUR CHAIR
Kate Stark – Kate is our Director of Brand Strategy, she has been advising leading global brands for 9 years. Working closely with our design, digital and film teams, she applies strategic rigour and creativity to help clients solve complex brand issues.