Five of MerchantCantos' clients have been shortlisted for this year's IR Society Best Practice Awards.
Now in their 17th year, the IR Society Best Practice Awards recognise those companies that have demonstrated their strong understanding of, and proactive efforts to promote clear and consistent investor communications. Judges are drawn from the investor relations profession and the investment community.
Award categories include Best annual report; Most-effective integration of sustainability reporting into communications; Best digital communications; Best IPO IR communications; and Best overall communication of company investment proposition. For each category there are separate awards for FTSE 100, FTSE 250, Small Cap & AIM, and international companies.
Clients shortlisted are:
- Best Annual Report - FTSE 250 - Derwent London
- Best Annual Report - International - SwissRe
- Most Effective Sustainability Communications - FTSE 100 - Aviva
- Most Effective Sustainability Communications - FTSE 100 - Lloyds Banking Group
- Most Effective Sustainability Communications - FTSE 250 - Pennon Group
The winners will be announced at the IR Society Annual Dinner on the 21st November