Wednesday 22nd February, 2017
8.30am - 9.30am
Film is increasingly seen as a crucial element in the corporate communications mix – you look behind the curve without film content in your digital footprint. But how do you develop a coherent strategy for film?
Drawing on MerchantCantos’ experience with a multitude of different clients, with different objectives and budgets, Toby Low will take you on a journey from first principles to the holy grail of having a fully formed, and functioning corporate film strategy that works for your business.
You will take away from this seminar:
– Guidance on how to audit your film requirements
– How to decide whether film is right for you, and where it will add value to your communications?
– Where do you start, what is involved in making a film?
– How do you select an adviser to work with, what do you need to consider when choosing?
– How do you stay 'on-brand'?
– Where do you place your film content, what channels are the most effective and how do you promote it to your audience?
– How do you measure effectiveness?
– What considerations should you give to budget?
ABOUT YOUR SPEAKER
Toby Low - has over 20 years’ experience in film and video production. Toby runs Film and Webcasting at MerchantCantos. He also heads up our HSBC and PwC accounts. Toby started his career in communications at CNBC Europe where he became News Editor. From there, he moved to BBC News, and then on to set up and run The Money Channel – the UK’s first personal finance TV channel. Toby moved into the corporate sector with Medialink, specialising in broadcast PR before spending four years as Managing Director at World Television. He joined MerchantCantos as MD in 2011, becoming a Partner in 2013.
Wednesday, 22nd February 2017
8.30am – 9.30am (Breakfast will be served)
12/F Dina House
11 Duddell Street