Four golds at 2015 Transform Awards Asia-Pacific
The awards came thick and fast last night as we picked up four golds at this year’s Transform Awards (Asia-Pacific) including the prestigious Best Overall Visual Identity award for our work with Hong Kong Ballet.
Hong Kong Ballet danced away with two further golds and it was also gold for HSBC NOW Asia in the Best Use of Visual Property category.
The Transform Awards, held annually in Europe, the MENA region, North America and Asia-Pacific, recognise excellence in brand development, reputation management and transformation work.
Commenting on the work done for Hong Kong Ballet, the judges said: "Strong strategic work, with great care taken to get a 360 degree view of where the brand currently sits before defining where it should go."
In total, we picked up six awards at the ceremony in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong Ballet – Best Overall Visual Identity - Gold
- HSBC NOW Asia – Best Use of Visual Property - Gold
- Hong Kong Ballet – Best Brand Evolution - Gold
- Hong Kong Ballet – Best Visual Identity from a charity or NGO or Not For Profit - Gold
- HSBC NOW Asia - Best Stakeholder Relations during a brand development project - Silver
- Hong Kong Ballet – Best Use of Visual Property - Bronze
Golden boys: (left to right) Nick Chan, Director of Marketing, Hong Kong Ballet, Patrick Eastwood, Partner, MerchantCantos, Paul Tam, Executive Director, Hong Kong Ballet, Joseph Chi Lo, Partner, Brunswick