your Gender Pay Gap
The key steps
How business is responding to the gender pay gap, and what's next? Sustainability Adviser, Hannah Griffiths, recently hosted a passionate and engaging breakfast seminar that explored the issues surrounding this important topic.
Disclosure legislation is creating new challenges for business and causing anxiety for many. The coverage accompanying the BBC’s publication of its best-paid presenters has already raised the importance of communicating well. However, the legislation also offers the opportunity to take a leadership position, as well as to drive real business benefit.
On 28th September, we welcomed a panel of five highly regarded experts to discuss the issue of the moment - gender pay gap.
Our panel included:
- Cherie Blair, CBE, QC, Founder and Chair of Omnia Strategy LLP and Founder and Patron of the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
- Greg Campbell, Partner in the Employment department at Mishcon de Reya
- Sarah Churchman, HR Director and lead on Talent, Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing at PwC
- Claire Harvey, MBE, CEO of Diversity Role Models and Paralympian
- Peter Cheese, CEO of CIPD
Thanks to some challenging questions from the audience, the debate was passionate and informative, giving everyone lots to think about.
We have combined the learning from this session with our own insights – gleaned from working through the issue with our clients – to provide a 101 guide to communicating your gender pay gap.
Here are some highlights from the morning.
You can also download a copy of our seminar whitepaper by clicking on this link, or the image below.
Want to know more?
If you would like to discuss this topic further or talk to us about how we can help you, please contact us.