Quarterly Update Q4 2019
We have been lucky enough to work with clients on important issues that reflect some of the key challenges in the world today. This edition of MC Quarterly highlights some of the critical work we have created in partnership with our clients over the last year. The work includes:
- Delivering a website and online mapping tool for Sime Darby Plantation on the critical issue of halting deforestation.
- Producing a film for HSBC celebrating neurodiversity.
- Creating a campaign film for Avon empowering women around the world.
- A diversity & inclusion film for La Guardia Community College and MoMA.
- Crafting a compelling film for advertising technology experts, Trade Desk.
- Providing a new brand identity for the Abu Dhabi Department of Community Development.
Click here to download the full newsletter.