Quarterly update Q2 2019
The second edition of MC Quarterly for 2019 includes work with a focus on social issues, an area in which we are seeing many of our clients playing an active role. Whether it’s industry deﬁning issues such as deforestation, or personal stories about diversity and inclusion, we’re proud to showcase how the mediums of print, digital and ﬁlm can help simplify and illustrate important issues that have a local and global impact. Work featured includes:
- An animation for the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport for its #LetsTalkLoneliness campaign.
- Annual report for reinsurance company, Swiss RE.
- Film for HSBC celebrating neurodiversity.
- Infographic for Pearson communicating their mission statement.
- Website and online mapping tool for Sime Darby Plantation.
- Streamlined annual report for Derwent London.
- Diversity & Inclusion film for La Guardia Community College and MoMA.
Click here to download the full newsletter.