Account Manager (m/f) - Berlin
Having recently opened our Berlin office, we are now looking for a self-driven Account Manager (m/f) with experience in digital, design and film. He or she will have to effectively and efficiently cooperate with our London-based creative team, and to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders both locally and across our international offices.
We are an international, creative communications agency specialised in corporate communications. And we understand how business works.
We offer expert advice and award-winning creativity across Brand, Investor Communications, Employee Engagement and Sustainability. Our purpose is simple: to maximise engagement with the audiences that matter most to our clients. How? By making the complex clear, the corporate creative, and the message compelling.
We bring a global, creative perspective to communications challenges – from offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Gulf.
Key responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Know what your clients do, how well they perform in their sector, where they are weak and where we could help them
- Act as the link between client and creative team
- Analyse, discuss and question all client briefs
- Talk project management story at pitches
- Hold and manage client catch-up meetings/calls
- Be pro-active and always one step ahead
- Always advise cost implications for additional requests to agreed brief
- With AD/Director pull together a written creative brief and supply all relevant background information for the design team
- Meet weekly/more frequently and talk regularly with your project teams to ensure we can deliver excellent client service (within identified and agreed timeframes and approved budgets)
- Ensure everyone in your project team knows what is expected of them and their timeline for delivery
- Manage administrative elements of your role including: follow the MC workflow process; ensure that T&Cs and Letters of Engagement are executed and signed; timesheet completion.
Education/Experience (including, but not limited to)
- University degree in Marketing/Communication or an equivalent education
- 2-4 years of working experience in advertising/communications industry
- Experience in digital, corporate design, branding and film are desirable
- International work experience is a plus
- ‘Start-up experience’ would be an advantage
- Verbal and written German and English language fluency
- Willing to travel
Be able to demonstrate:
- Client Impact/relationship building: delivers effective client relationships and solutions leading to long-term, integrated relationships, drives the highest standard of work for clients at all times and develops the relationship beyond a project basis. Networks externally, with prospects and within Brunswick including participating at seminars and awards
- Strong communication skills: presents effectively, reads room dynamics and responds appropriately, listens, questions, delivers clear and concise instructions/advice, both written and verbal
- Efficient administration: strong organisation, including the ability to prioritise, juggle multiple projects and delegate effectively
- Internal contribution/leadership: contributes towards overall business plans, supporting business development and income generation, drives internal projects that make a difference, leads by example, is seen to be delivering, manages and nurtures team effectively, works collaboratively with others, works with everyone in the office equally well and actively promotes shared learning
- Ideas generation: strives to problem-solve creatively and encourages and supports others to do so, delivers ideas (large and small) that change the business
What we offer
- The experience of being part of the start-up MerchantCantos team in Berlin
- Working in an international team and network
- A dynamic and creative working environment
- To work for existing blue chip clients of the Brunswick Group network
- An office in the heart of Berlin
- Fresh fruit and drinks
- Company induction in London
- Training and development opportunities
We are built for the fast-moving world of our clients: a unique mix of thinkers, designers, developers and film-makers who take a fresh, creative approach to business issues and are passionate about doing great work.
We also understand how important it is for clients to know that they are in safe hands. So everything we offer is underpinned by world-class planning and project management which ensures the smooth execution and delivery of every project – no matter how complex or logistically challenging.
Our culture is underpinned by four core values: Attentive, Collaborative, Positive and Creative. We put clients first – always; we strive to find a fresh point of view; we proactively engage with each other to do more for our clients; and we look for solutions not problems.
We look forward to receiving your application! Apply to Ms. Sandra Meisinger at [email protected].